About this event
Healthwatch Assembly: Health Inequalities in Wandsworth
Health inequalities are known as unfair and avoidable differences in health and wellbeing and access to health and care. This is across a number of local community social and population groups. To find out more about health inequalities in Wandsworth you can read the report by the Director of Public Health in Wandsworth: https://www.datawand.info/director-of-public-health-annual-report/.
There are so many aspects to look health inequalities, at our event you will then get a chance to preview some of the practical issues/solutions to health inequalities including digital health and care appointments, community information and communications and mental health.
If you use Wandsworth health and care services, join us online to share your ideas, questions and experiences within and between community groups.
- Introduction to health inequalities and progress reports from the local NHS and Public Health on tackling health inequalities
- Taster sessions to find out more about the following topics and share your views:
- What have people already been telling us about what is working well or less well.
- What is a virtual appointment like and how to get the most out of one
Mental health wellbeing support
- Find out about mental health wellbeing support available locally and sample a recent online workshop and mental health wellbeing tool.
- Online workshops are one of the ways mental health support has been trying to reach people in the community. Discuss with us, how health inequality groups could best access this type of support despite current and future challenges.
Community communications and conversations
Managing and staying well with a Long-Term Condition –
Community Led Health Clinics
Tickets are available on Eventbrite here:
If you have any questions please email us at: email@example.com