About this event
Navigating healthcare on-line in Wandsworth (for seniors)
The event is part of the borough-wide Brighter Living Fair, which gives older people and other adults with care and support needs a chance to:
- Find out about local services
- Meet other people in the same situation
- Learn new skills and try out new things.
Our event will focus on:
Healthwatch Wandsworth, are working with Superhighways, a London based digital support charity specialising in working with people who have limited digital skills. We are offering you a guided tour of health and social care resources for seniors in Wandsworth.
Our aim is to empower you and other senior residents of Wandsworth to feel confident to find information about health and care services and resources online.
The tour is delivered over two sessions, each session will last for one hour.
- Part one - where can I find and how do I use health information online?
- Part two – get to know about local health and care resources in Wandsworth and your local Healthwatch.
Delia Fitzsimmons at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8516 7766