About this event
What makes life in Wandsworth easier as we get older and what needs to change?
- There will be a number of speakers on the environment in Wandsworth, on travel, housing and things to do.
- There will be time for discussion with breaks including lunch.
- All organisations of older people in Wandsworth are invited to send two representatives.
- The ideas and recommendations gathered will go to the Council, to MPs and the Health & Well-being Board.
- There may not be much money but it is important that it will be spent wisely to make Wandsworth a good place to live in.
- There will be breaks for refreshments and a sound enhancement with loop.
- Transport can be made available for those with difficulty in using public transport
Please note this event is not a Healthwatch Wandsworth event.
We have not organised this event so if you do have any further questions please contact the organisers of this event.
If you would like to attend, please email: Wopforum@hotmail.com
The Wandsworth Older People’s Network Network is funded by Wandsworth Council to help make the voice of older people heard and is part of the activities of Wandsworth Older People’s Forum.