In our report this year we start by thanking those who've contributed to our work and highlight how we've been able to make a positive difference to local health and social care services.
Read about our work over the last year and how it has made a difference, including case studies about:
- Our work speaking to local carers.
- Visits to intermediate care services.
- Our work with young people around sexual health.
Did you know...
- We spoke to over 800 people in Wandsworth.
- We helped over 65 people navigate the health and social care system and get the information they needed.
- We visited 76 community events to understand people's experiences of health and social care services.
We also announced our new priority topics based on what local people said was most important. If we're going to continue to make a difference we need to hear from even more people.
Anyone who tells us about their experience of local health and social care before 30 September will be in with a chance to win one of three shopping gift cards worth £20. Don't miss out so share your thoughts on local health and social care services below!
Become a Healthwatch member for free. This means you will be kept up to date with our work and how you can get involved what we are doing.