MyCare St George’s enables patients to manage their own appointments and view appointment letters online.
To provide you with this online access MyCare St George’s uses the mobile telephone number they have for you to send an initial invitation to register
Once registered, you can use MyCare 24/7 on your computer, mobile or tablet.
You will be able to provide key information ahead of your appointment, helping them to better prepare for your appointment. In some instances, this information may even result in the need for less hospital visits.
MyCare St George’s offers:
- Messages directly from your consultant or care lead
- a secure space online to view hospital letters and documentation
- appointment details
- the ability to view and monitor your test results
- a record of your procedures and your known allergies
- links to useful healthcare information
The portal is available to all patients aged over 16.
Find out more about MyCare St George’s
The MyCare patient information leaflet (PDF) includes a step-by-step guide to setting up access to the portal.