• Text size
  • A
  • A
  • A
For better health and social care

How to Make a Complaint

Do you want to make a complaint about a local health or social care service?  Do you need help finding a local GP, dentist or pharmacist?  Do you want to share an experience you've had with health or social care to help improve services?

Healthwatch Wandsworth is here to provide a single point of contact to help people find information about their healthcare choices, or to put them in touch with the right advocacy organisation.

The Information and Signposting service enables people to take more control of their own health, treatment and care, and understand and use the increased choices available to them.

Should you need to make a complaint, there are a number of online resources, tools, tips and other practical resources that have been developed by Healthwatch England and the Citizens Advice Bureau to help you do this effectively and ensure that your complaint WILL BE HEARD.

Contact us today or call 020 8516 7767.