Information & Signposting
What is signposting?
Signposting means we will direct you to services and sources of independent information that will help you to get the best health and social care possible.
What we offer
- A friendly and confidential service, independent from the NHS and Wandsworth council
- Referral to sources of information on NHS and social care services in Wandsworth
- Guidance re advocacy services to help you handle your NHS complaints
What we don't offer
- Investigation into your complaint
- Provision of legal and professional advice on the best options for you
- We won't make a complaint for you
Contact our Information and Signposting Officer
- Call: 020 8516 7767 Monday to Friday (if we're busy, leave a message and we'll call you back)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit: www.care4me.org.uk – an online based community directory of voluntary and community organisations that provide services, information and activities in Wandsworth